Advanced Elements 5 Gallon Summer Solar Shower Review
These days we often decide to go out for camping or trekking, but most important is the equipment we keep. And more importantly, it is to have a bath right after a tiring trek. I recently experienced an amazing response from the summer showers I used for camping. It was actually worth my money.
After a tiring adventure, having a shower is extremely desirable. And this becomes comforting with Advanced Elements 5-Gallon Summer Shower. Equipped with an insulating, reflecting and solar panel, it is an artificial reservoir of water which on receiving sunlight gets warmed up quickly, which is like bliss in cold mornings. With chaotic evenings and nights spent in trekking, one needs to have a warm bath to keep them energetic for the rest of the trekking.
Why Advanced Elements 5-Gallon Summer Shower?
Benefits with Guaranteed Satisfaction
However, Keep a Few Points in Mind
- Do not hang it very high because then the flow might not be suitable for you to have a comforting shower.
- Do not give it to kids because the switching knobs are needed to be used properly. Kids generally play with electronics by switching on or off buttons. This may permanently lower the functioning level of the keys.
- Try keeping it in the sun for a maximum of three hours. Three hours is the most recommendable time. If it’s kept for long hours the water gets too hot.
- Do not keep it on the ground after it’s been subjected to heat because ground absorbs all the heat making the water cold.
- 5-gallon outdoor shower powered by solar technology
- 4-ply construction with reflector panel and insulator panel
- Easy-to-use on/off showerhead and extra-large filling valve
- Side pocket for soap and shampoo; water temperature gauge